Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ta Da...

Can you believe it? I am here, I did this...Well, I didn't create the Blog Layout, this is courtesy of:

Photobucket


She gives wonderful and easy instructions as to how to add the background, and has some simply Gorgeous layouts for you to snag...Show her some love if you use something from her!!!

I am so happy that I managed to figure this out...It took me a couple hours, but eventually I got it and I'm so proud of my new blog...I hope you like...You'll soon learn, if you don't already know me, that PINK is a huge deal with me...My motto is:

PINK is not a colour, PINK is an ATTITUDE!!! And It's all me babee...

Thank You for Stopping by...I'll post some of my tags soon and I hope you'll check out the links under my *Blinkies* and my *I Design For* sections...You will love what you see, I promise!!!

Love and Happy Scrappin'...

Paradyce

No comments: